Accounts Payable Clerk
Onsite is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for our Abbotsford office.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team and becoming a key member of a growing engineering consulting firm with office
locations throughout BC?
- Employee reimbursements, visa posting, accounts payable (includes coding review, approvals and data entry)
- Assist bookkeeper as needed with payroll, and receivables posting
- Support time keeping, invoicing and collections
- Maintain effective filing systems
- Become proficient at using our new time, billing, and accounting software BillQuick Enterprise Pro
- Support with general office administration when needed
- Professional and courteous communication
- Work with administrators in other offices
- General office duties and up keep
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks while meeting multiple deadlines
- Customer service oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Enthusiasm to provide support to engineers
- Ability to perform accurate and efficient data entry
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
- Accounting and/or Administrative Certificate or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Understanding of full cycle accounting including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable & invoicing
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Quickbooks Accounting software
- Experience with BillQuick Enterprise Pro software is an asset
- Valid BC driver's license
This is a part-time position, progressing to full-time, in a fast paced environment for a growing engineering firm.
If you are interested in this challenging and fulfilling position, please email your cover letter and resume to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.