Intermediate Geotechnical Professional
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team and becoming a key member of a growing engineering consulting firm with office locations throughout BC?
Onsite is seeking an intermediate level professional geoscientist or geotechnical engineer to support project teams on terrain stability related projects.
- Graduated from a Geotechnical, Geological, or Civil engineering; or earth sciences degree program
- Registered or eligible for registration with APEGBC
- Experienced in terrain stability assessments for resource or land development, slope stability assessments, and landslide investigations
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Physically fit and comfortable with outdoor work in remote areas with a willingness to travel within BC and the Yukon
Ideal Candidates will also possess:
Successful applicants will participate in the provision of engineering services from the proposal stage through to planning, design, construction and commissioning of projects such as:
- Strong technical writing abilities
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage
Salary to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Email resumes to:
Only successful applicants will be contacted.