Professional Services Clerk
Onsite Engineering Ltd. is seeking a Professional Services Clerk for our Abbotsford office.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic team and becoming a key member of a growing engineering consulting firm with office locations throughout BC?
- General office duties and up keep
- Professional and courteous communication
- Proof and edit documents
- Printing and binding proposals and reports
- Maintain effective filing systems
- Support time keeping, invoicing and collections
- Entering data into time and billing software
- Work with administration staff in other offices
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability to perform accurate and efficient data entry
- Ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Customer service oriented
- Effective problem solving skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Enthusiasm to provide support to engineers
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good technical writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Valid BC driver’s license
- Experience in accounting or administrative and/or a certificate or diploma in either
- Experience with engineering, environmental, or construction businesses
- Experience with time and billing software
- Experience with accounting software
This is a part-time position, progressing to full-time, in a fast paced environment for a growing engineering firm.
If you are interested in this challenging and fulfilling position, please email your cover letter and resume to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.