Intermediate Structural/Civil Technologist
Onsite Engineering Ltd. is seeking a full-time Intermediate Structural/Civil Technologist to work out of our Kelowna office. The successful candidate will be involved in structural and civil projects and will possess a strong background in residential, commercial, and industrial projects through a motivated and dynamic team of professionals.
- Prepare detailed structural drawings including commercial, residential, and industrial buildings
- Assist with design aspects under the guidance of the project engineer
- Work with the project team from conceptual and preliminary stages of design through to completion
- Perform construction field reviews and prepare reports
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ of structural drafting and design experience including concrete, steel, timber and masonry
- Proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit with emphasis on steel, wood and concrete structures
- Experience working with BC Building Codes
- Registered with ASTTBC or equivalent accreditation in other provinces
- Committed to client service and technical excellence
- Ability to work independently
- Strong team player with effective communication skills
Onsite is an innovative company with a growing team that takes pride in managing and coordinating the delivery of quality engineering services for governmental, private, and industrial clients throughout British Columbia. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible work hours and location, and the opportunity to be part of an “up and coming” player in BC’s engineering market.
Email resumes to: